Monday, July 7, 2014

June Favorites

I haven't done one of these in a while...So here are my June favorites!
I have been living in these platforms from Urban Outfitters. They're so comfy and easy to wear, plus adds some height to my 5"0 frame.
$59.00

 It has been so humid and hot this month that my hair needed some moisture. Kinky Curly's Knot Today leave in conditioner is perfect for my curly hair, its light, holds in moisture and smells like a pina colada!
$9.99 at target
This sugar scrub smells soo good! It smells like coffee! I just want to eat it every time i use it. I use this before and after i shave my legs and it leaves my skin extra soft.
$ 7.49 at Ulta
These blotting sheets from Target are a life saver! My face gets very oily through out the day so these are easy to take out where ever you may be and blot your face.
$5.99
This was my Sephora Birthday gift. The wand on the mascara is perfect it leaves your lashes really long and natural looking and the lipstick is an everyday "your lips but better" color.
free

-Karen

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovee the red top on you!

    xxAmanda
    http://www.poiseinwings.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig