Friday, April 5, 2019

fall in spring

A bit of fall vibes in spring.

I really wanted to shoot in this Zara skirt I got a couple years back and never wore it because it was (still is) a size too small. It's a hassle trying to put on and too short but its such a nice skirt once its on and gives me a 70's feel with its pattern and colors.
 
Denim jacket: Active shop  Sweatshirt:Thrifted  Skirt:zara  Purse:Goodwill  Boots:Steve Madden

Follow me on IG for daily everyday outfits!

Photos by Monica

Thank you for stopping by
-K
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look so fantastic and smart
    new post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/04/work-outfits-vintage-work-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I love this outfit! The print of the skirt is adorable, and I would definitely wear something like it :)
    -Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig