Tuesday, July 30, 2019

30 in Europe

I turned the big 30 in Europe and here are some photos...


First stop was Edinburgh, Scotland and it was everything I had imagined and more. Absolutely breathtaking! From the old but beautiful buildings to the never ending landscape, I would highly recommend.
Second stop was London, England a place I had been wanting to visit for years now ever since being a fan of the Spice Girls and of course being influenced by my dad's music choice. Question is how do I become a U.K citizen??
Final stop was Paris, France welcoming us with a storm the first day! Ooh was that fun -_- 
But nonetheless Paris was pretty and romantic in some parts and would love to visit south of France next time.

Follow me on IG for more photos <3

Thank you for stopping by
-Karen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig